This quarter, more than 650 new stocks were added to the multi-asset trading platform R Trader. Among them, there are CFDs and real stocks traded in US stock exchanges. Companies presented include those that has carried out IPOs this year: Airbnb (ABNB), Roblox (RBLX), Coupang (CPNG), Bumble (BMBL), Affirm (AFRM), etc, and also all the available SPACs.
Apart from new stocks, R Trader got certain functions updated both in the web and mobile versions. Now to the details.
Updates in the web terminal of R Trader
1. Corporate actions were added right to the chart. This instrument allows keeping an eye on important corporate events and create investment strategies using tech analysis and Corporate actions.
2. A function of hiding accounts in the terminal was added. A hidden account appers the last one on the list of all accounts marked as "hidden" and opens by clicking it. This is a useful function for those having several accounts.
3. New languages — Tai and Portuguese — were added.
4. UK Top Losers, Gainers, Volume leaders lists were added.
5. Orders and trades can now be filtered by instruments.
6. Server time was added to the footer and client time — to Contract specification.
7. Keyboard navigation by Watchlists was added.
8. Indicators and other tech analysis elements can now be deleted by the Delete key on the keyboard.
Updates in the mobile version of R Trader
1. Watchlists grouping and editing was added.
2. Indicators and new types of Charts were added.
3. Corporate actions were added.
The multi-asset trading platform R Trader keeps developing and improving. This is the third upgrade of the web and mobile versions this year. This time we added over 650 new stocks, including the most trendy companies that have entered the market via IPOs, as well as SPACs. We have improved the functional part, launching planned updates and adding new opportunities asked for by our clients. We are not planning to stop there; we will keep introducing various improvements by our plan of strategic development.
If you are not acquainted with the multi-asset trading platform R Trader, please check this article. Also, you can test all the opportunities of the web and mobile versions of R Trader on a demo account or open a real one and start trading stocks right now.